Business And Professional Women of Calusa
Our organization helps women in Pasco County by awarding scholarships to help continue their educational goals.
- To elevate the standards for women in business and professions.
- To promote the interests of business and professional women.
- To bring about a spirit of cooperation among business and professional women in the U.S.
- To extend opportunities to business and professional women through advocacy, education, and information.
When We Meet
The Business Professional Women’s Foundation of Calusa meets up every third Friday of the month at Seven Springs Gulf & Country Club. To view more information on our upcoming meetings and details on speakers be sure to visit our Facebook page.
- January 18th, 2019
- February 15th, 2019
- March 15th, 2019
- April 19th, 2019
- May 17th, 2019
- June 19th, 2019
- July 19th, 2019
- August 16th, 2019
- September 20th, 2019
- October 18th, 2019
- November 15th, 2019
- December 20th, 2019
Stay up to date with our fundraising events that help us achieve our goals.
- 5th Annual Masquerade Ball benefiting our Joanne Grassi Scholarship Fund, February 16, 2019, also celebrating the 100th Anniversary, Business and Professional Women of Florida!!!
- Our latest scholarship is due May 29th, 2019
Every month we send out a monthly newsletter featuring our members, events, local businesses, as well as scholarship opportunities.
Meet The Chapter
We have over two dozen strong, inspiring women who help build and serve our chapter. Together we have a diverse group of women from a wide background of professions.
Leah Palmateer, AAA Corresponding Secratery
Learn More About BPW
We are women (and men) helping women achieve equity in the workplace through advocacy, education, and information.
New Member Dues